Interior Parts for Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted Shinn

Reaction score
I recently purchased an '01 Sport Trac body from my local junk yard for a project and am selling the interior and most of the bed pieces. I have almost all the interior minus the front seats and stearing column. It is tan interior. If you are looking for anything let me know, I just might have it. 707-672-9759

Drivers side LOWER B Pillar trim...

Todd Z

Can the storage compartment part behind the rear seats be easily removed and shipped? If so, mine's cracked where the doors hinge, and I'll take the whole assembly if the price is right.

Do you have floor mats? I don't need those but I know they're usually a hot ticket on here.

two head rest from the back seat. one that swivel, and car stereo if that thesame in my 05 my car stereo work fine just the LCD is getting blind cant see anyting in the morning.

I have all the parts for the rear compartment. How much of it do you need? I can ship but some of the pieces are bigger but not heavy. Where are you at?

Yeah, the piece I would need is the biggest part. Probably not worth shipping to Georgia as it would require a lot of effort and expense to get it here undamaged. It's not a big deal and still functional, just not perfect. Thanks and good luck.

Hugh, It may fit in a radiator box......

Todd Z

I just don't think I could offer him a fair amount for his effort plus shipping and since it doesn't bother me that much, I'll wait for another opportunity. Good idea, though. Thanks.

Gerald, I will have to get a price on shipping. I think they will fit in a large flat rate box and then $15 each for headrests, so call it $40 even?

Hugh, I have all the interior pieces out, so no trouble there, is it the peice with the doors in it? All the other pieces are fairly small. I do get some hood shipping rates on UPS through work. Let me know.

Bob, I did find some of the main parts of the console but I don't know if it is long or short. I can send you pics of what I have if you like.

Hugh, I have all the interior pieces out, so no trouble there, is it the peice with the doors in it? All the other pieces are fairly small. I do get some hood shipping rates on UPS through work. Let me know.

Yes, I need the panel that goes all the way across the back. My doors are fine but where they hinge in the panel is cracked in the center on both driver and passenger side.

How much would it take with shipping?

Sorry, 31021 zip code. That might help. Thanks.

Also, any pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts