Interior repairs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well i was going to trade my ST but have decided to keep it for awhile longer. My drivers seat bottom foam is shot and the tilt lever on it is broken. Does anyone know where i could find some replacement parts for them. The seat will also blow a fuse about 75%of the time when i try to move it for my wife. If anyone has a lead on a used seat that would be an option. My passanger mirror no longer moves with the controls, so a new set with heat would be cool or an idea about a repair. I loaned the truck out to someone moving and when it came back one of the retainer clips on the bed extender is gone. One of the locks on it is also missing so if anyone has a lead on a few parts for that it would be nice. The tranny or transfer case has a leak that i would like to take care of also, i took it to a tranny shop and they couldn't find it. One last thing i have 124,000 miles now and i think a new timming chain/belt (not sure which) would be a good idea before it breaks and leaves me stranded. How hard of a repair is that? I just changed the timing belt in my ranger last fall and that was easy. Any advice, help, and or leads woulld be great. Sorry it is so long thanks for taking the time to read my short story.

You can get all that you need from www.car-parts.com for a very fair price.

I would replace the seat as you have like three issues with it, not worth repairing it I don't think.

Latest posts