IPAD ??????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What other types of files do you want to put on your ipad?

If you setup an Amazon account and install the Kindle app on your iPad then you are given an email address for your device and you can email certain file types as attachments (for example, PDF) and read them via your Kindle app.

If you have docs you can conver to PDF, that could be of use to you.

TJR

Thanks Tom,, I just would like to have a couple xls files and have a cloud account and email to do jpgs and such. And I know iTunes will do my music. thanks again. I have to figure out how to convert xls and what type of program I can use.

LaRue and anyone else here, due to my huge increase in disposable income from this booming economy I am giving away eyePads for Christmas presents.:banana: Speak up if you'd like one!

:grin::grin::haveabeer:

98ed61fc08eb3d2ed6c53c8885d3cfd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LaRue,

To read MS Excel, or Word documents on either an iPad or and Android device you need an App called "Documents To Go". (there are others but this one is rated the best) The Read-Only version is free (for my Android) which allows you to read Excel and Word documents, but not update them. The full version of Documents To Go allows you to edit Excel and Word documents and cost about $15.00 for the Android. I suspect that the iPad version would be similarly priced.

...Rich

I'm glad the Ad company stepped up and gave you a significant discount for their mistakes. As long as you are happy with the work they did for $200, then I guess it was a good deal.

...Rich

I am not an 'I' person myself, but Android has a program called Kingsoft Office. Free app that I have found is more user friendly than Documents to Go (which is still pretty good). You might check your app store and see if you have it also. Does all the MS Office files, plus PDF's, etc.

Latest posts