Ironman Grill

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcirtap

Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the black ironman grill? Debating ordering one for mt 07 Sport trac. Need a part number though..... Thanks

Don't remember where I got one from. But its not black, its sorta gray looking. would need to be painted black. Oh, don't forget to order the strip along the front of the hood too. Gonna do mine in body color, but the shop has to remove the whole front bumper cover just to get at the attachment points for the grille. $$$.

Anyway, go to the link below and search. Bob

Part number for anyone interested. 8A2Z-8419-APTM... Bob yeah didnt find part number on fastpartsnetwork. But found it none the less. Les thanks for the link :)

oh and if i got to paint then bleh. Might just paint my chrome one then instead of paying 400$ for the ironman grill....

Patrick

First time you remove the grill it's best to unbolt the entire grill. Then you can see how the clips work and where they are and it will be easy after that to just pop the grill out. A few tried to paint the chrome without much luck. I did it and didn't like the outcome. It really chipped easy.

I just Googled "explorer ironman grille" and found one for like $135 and got the hood strip for about $80. You have to hunt through the websites. Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i am in canada, we get raped lol..... Will search maybe i can find a cheap place online that will ship to canada.... Thanks for the info guys. This site is always a great help.....