Is baron_iv still around?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory Richards

Reaction score
He's the only one on here that I know who has installed the EE Supercharger but I noticed he hasn't posted since February. I was hoping he could get some video or just sound clips of the Supercharger on the ST.

he traded it in but do a search i think he had posted some vid. and audio. after you see his video you will see why it got traded imo.it was abuse

Last edited by a moderator:
In his library is a video, But he almost cooked his motor with the charger, and could not get the truck to run right, so he sold it..

Todd Z

Yeah, he toasted the engine in his Trac after dropping $5 grand on the EE. Either a poor install, or he blew it racing it.

I have an '03 Sport trac with the EE X-charger installed. I haven't uploaded Dyno figures yet on my library and will post pics as soon I learn how to post pics here. No problem so far with it. Had initial tuning issues but got solved with MacDonald Motorsports SCT Dyno-tuning. Runs great. Will be adding other modifications like upping EPC when tranny fluid is flushed, EE swaybar, Monroe reflex shocks. Keep tuned folks, will see you in Louisville, KY. :)

Jeff, Looks like your St will not be the fastest one at the meet !!! HAHAHAHAHHA

Michael, looking forward to meeting you and seeing the s/c'd Trac!!!

Todd Z

Ha Ha, I took that picture! At Dave and Buster's in St. Louis last October.

If Micheal's got Scott's ST, It might still have the Pioneer touchscreen headunit with the gyro box.