Is it worth $2500 to drive this ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Chatten

Reaction score

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090226/wl_sthasia_afp/indiaautonanotatacompany_20090226081207

OK, maybe I am just to "Americanized" to drive this with so much lacking in safety, but I am sure there are many people in the US that would purchase this car if given the chance. Not me ! At least in my ST I have a fighting chance to live if hit...

Chop the top off it and wear my motorcycle gear and no seat belt. That way I have a chance to be ejected from it and not be crushed in it.

I'll take two, then I'd have a nice pair of .....nevermind....

Say it!!! You know we're thinking it!

It's a legitimate comment ............... Tata's!:banana::banana:

They might even be cheaper than a fake set of Tata's ......... I wouldn't know.:unsure:

faad3555958ec1d5f27cf14a6dfb1bee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting couple years for the Team Tata entry in NASCAR!! LOL!! :lol:

Heck, I'd drive one! Drove an Austin America back in the 70's....33 MPG was amazing back then!

'07 ST

Then Chevy will be officially outsourced to India as well....

Hollywood has already been outsourced with Slumdog winning best picture and 7 other

Oscars....

Remember the Yugo? Look what happened to them.

I know one of you guys had one...admit it!:lol:

The great thing about those cars are when you breakdown,even with the Sport Trac you can just pick it up and put it in the bed.:lol::p:lol::p:lol::lol:

Hollywood has already been outsourced with Slumdog winning best picture and 7 other Oscars....

Hardly call a movie made in India outsourcing for Hollywood, if so all the movies made in Canada or any where else in the world (such as all of the James Bond movies) would be considered outsourcing.

And for those that haven't seen "Slumdog Millionaire", it is excellent...

Tom T has the right idea. You can pull onto the course, turn on the air , plug in the cooler and strap the clubs on the optional club carrier.

:banana: