is this normal

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then your original post is wrong. It doesn't idle at the speed then. Give it a minute or two to settle down.

Tom

tyler,

Sometimes when you clean something, it will take the computer to relearn something it had to compensate for.

Theresa's Pontiac has been hard to start over the last few weeks. I cleaned the throttle body. When she first fired it up, it still acted the same. When it started to run, it fluctuated up and down. After a minute or so, the idle droped right back to normal and has been running great ever since.

Tom

ps, notice that Stu Padaso name sounds like Stupid A$$#ole? He has two posts and joined after Chris Peterson's "Dad" left the apology? Stu, if that is your real name, sorry about it, but if it is you Chris, please come out. We aren't mad at you.

Yeah, Caymen, I think you hit the nail on the head! Nice name, though. I didn't notice the double meaning until you pointed it out.

:lol:But remember, it was Chris Peterson's son who was posting all the bad stuff while Chris was in Scotland and Chris came back and had to apologize for his son's actions!:lol:

I know it's hard, but we gotta keep the story straight!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I go playing detective!:D

From "Stu":

Ya.. I have been teased for years on my name. But it is my real name.

And from Chris:

ya baby by CHRIS PETERSEN

re: Pics in library by CHRIS PETERSEN,7/10/2006 22:48 PT

ya... I have the sony cyber-shot and I always forget to do that..

Thanks for the reminder!!!!

Notice the spelling of "Yeah"?;)

Latest posts