Items for sale!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devin Underberg

Reaction score
Thanks for all that replied to my previous post. I found someone who wants to buy the Sport Trac as it is. Good for me. I do have some part that I were laying around. The list is:

Pair of chrome tailights. One corner broke off. MAKE OFFER!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Radio Trim Mount from an explorer. I was gonna use this to have an auxilary light switch. $30.00 shipped (lowered)

[Broken External Image]:

Overhead Console from explorer with blue interior lights. I was going to use this for a blue light interior conversion. $30.00 shipped. SOLD

[Broken External Image]:

Billet grille. I used this until I got the full replacement grille. MAKE OFFER!

[Broken External Image]:

A chrome intake tube from ebay and a KKM filter. $60.00 shipped.

[Broken External Image]:

Brand new Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares. $300.00 plus shipping.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad,

Thats a little low. I just seen one go for about $35.00 on ebay last night. I do have the vents and switches for it.

Dan,

I will ge them boxed up and shipped. THANKS

hdt,

How about 5.00 plus shipping? Cover my gas that way. HAHA

Chad,

Thats a little low. I just seen one go for about $35.00 on ebay last night. I do have the vents and switches for it.

I know it is a little low, but did the bezel on ebay look like the one you are selling (scuff/sanding marks) and need painting?

Last edited by a moderator:
No it did not, but you are not going to find one that matches the Sport Trac interior. I can put a fresh coat of black paint on it to make it look nice and pretty. Otherwise whoever wants this is going to have to paint it to match their interior and their liking.

if found them on ebay for 50.00 today so let me know. if you want $5.00 the payment will be in the mail just let me know how much for shipping to zip 32227.

if higher let me know and i will get back with you. thanks.

tarheelfanb20,

I want to make sure that you know this is the type that goes over the stock grille. I also have the small lower middle grille that is new and bolts into place. Let me check on shipping.

Clay,

I do have the switches and such. Let me find them and get you a picture.

hdt,

Yeah that is 5.00. I will check on shipping and get you a total.