It's about that time...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not look for some that have a blue tread inserted? I've seen them on imports before, but I can't think of the brands offhand.

I hear ya DF07...must be nice!!!!

Here I am, still milking out the OEM Crap Year tires after 34,000 miles on my 05.Most likely for anopther 20.00 miles yet.

Poor me can't justify new tires yet, even knowing they suck!!!

Whiskey Tando Foxtrot Dingo???????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Tando? LOL ..

I'm with you Dave, when I bought my ST used from the dealer, one of my agreements was that they put 4 new tires on... Goodyear's are what they installed.

Wasn't until I joined this site that I found out about the "crapyears"... Mine were great for the first year or so, and now I have a hard time keeping them balanced and they want to follow every ridge in the road, although they are wearing quite well and evenly. I have 25K on them now, and just cant justify spending the $$ for new ones.

Not sure about the your size need but Hankook Ventus ST RH06 are a good choice, I loved these on the trac. Downside, they are directional.

So are the Toyos. It's alright, when I rotate, I dismount and remount and balance.

I'm currently running a 275/55R18, but I've been thinking about going to a 285/50

Latest posts