James Demouy's New System

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23Ballistic randyvanaken

Reaction score
Ok guys here's the new pics of a friend & fellow web site member's truck. Some friends of ours did the install and they just finished it for CES this past weekend. I know you guys are gonna $#!^ when you see these. This is just SICK ...I am happy to say the same installer is doing my system for this year...:D

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not imagine the amount of money invested in that system. I, personally, could not imagine investing that much money into a vehicle.

With that being said, the work is simply amazing. I gotta give respect to the guy that designed it. It is nothing short of amazing.

Tom

I like his tunnel shift instead of of column...I've thought about doing that when I swap out my column...any ideas how he (or whomever) did that?

That is some really crafty stuff there...I can't imagine how it sounds. Good thing it doesn't rain a lot where he lives, or is it all for show?

I remember seeing that in progress in a magazine. When he still had a welded bar as the steering wheel. I was curious what it would look like when he was done! That looks great!!!

-Tiger, I was curious about that too. I thought about installing a center shifter, but I'm running out of room in the center console. Maybe I can move some things around and install it when I install my fast idle throttle lever.

Obviously, it cannot be safely driven. Many sharp objects on the dash and steering wheel and no airbags. I'm guessing this vehicle isn't ever in the rain either, with the exterior speakers and amp.

DAmn!! A lot different than his leopard/cheetah theme he had kickin last time around (although it looked drivable then :) ). I like this.. It is to the MAXXXXX.. how bout a write up? hah hah, j/k...

Are those speakers riveted in???

The screws holding the speakers in appear to be just regular ol' machine (hex head) screws. Look a lot better when the bolt head is exposed then screws or bolts.

like the seats:lol:

that dash is pimp. Im not into the system crap anymore so....

anyway, i guess those 2 "Shifters" in the console are actually really long switch extensions for the front/back valves?

23Ballistic:

Man how are yall doin the fuel cells or tank on the tracs? Im interested in a cell behind the axle but dont know how to get the pump/sending unit/fact fuel gauge and all that crap to work.

Latest posts