James Demouy's New System

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's crazy. We have a friend that does the installs & lets his imagination run wild. He also did the shifter, column and other stuff.

ON the tank question I am not sure how James is done, But I sectioned & shortened mine. It is still mounted in same spot just shortened for ground clearence.

Nelson - calm down you hall monitor ...:lol:

WOW! That's awesome/amazing/crazy/sick/wild! :cool: Reminds me of a ride I was on at some amusement park. :D

Ton of work and money, but that dash would give me a headache if I had to drive it all day.

Saw a sound show Astro in Summit Racing's showroom once (I have an old Astro for a work van), thing actually looked undriveable and had bulletproof glass reinforced with steel bars and cables for a windshield.

Ehh, not crazy about it, but I certainly respect the work that went into it. See if he can't motorize a tonneau cover and have all that stuff in the back come out when the tonneau opens by remote. Lol, would almost make it practical enough for a daily driver.

"would almost make it practical enough for a daily driver"

I don't think practibility ever came up, at least in this case. Ultimately, what the hell do you do with this after you tire of the car shows?

<Caveat>I am 100% engineer, so I have trouble grasping non-practical mods

Shame on you Nelson - that's a capital A.

:huh: All I can see is the dreaded red x boxes.

grump

P.S. 23B, that's a nice picture of Ms. A in your library.

I don't think practibility ever came up, at least in this case. Ultimately, what the hell do you do with this after you tire of the car shows?

you either sell it like it is, then buy a new vehicle and start over

OR

you strip it and sell the bare ride, keep the equiptment.

Show cars are hobbies......they arent practical.

When you're done with it, you change it and do something different... That's the fun in it.. Never being just quite done and always having an idea for something unique.. Its a hobby car, not a daily driver.. Once I get my career going, hopefully very soon, I am going to start on my vision of my trac (although I'm gonna keep it very drivable). Can't wait.

Latest posts