Jeff C or griff5268 , exhaust help needed!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris smith 5

Reaction score
Guys, I went to the exhaust shop today and showed them what I have, Flowmaster Super 40 Single in / Dual out and 2 dual tips similiar to what you guys have. I explained I wanted what you guys have done, plus a drivers side tip, and he laughed! He said I was thinking a little too wishfully. I told him it has been done before, he said find out how and he'll see if he can make it happen. I've decided already that I wont be going back to his place for anything, but was wondering if either of you have any pics of the pipes from underneath, so I can see how you manueverd around the shackles / leafs to get out the side. Anything you can do to help would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed one of the pictures you have in your library shows what looks like the pipes going past the frame then rearward and out.......

Hopefully griff still has the pics!

Yup, no problem. ND S/T. I sent you an e-mail last night with the pics attached after I found them on my laptop, but it would only upload 2 of the pics, and I think it let me send Griff 7, but whatever. Hope they help you get what you want.

Between all the pics griff sent and the ones you sent, I'm covered. I'll post pics when its all welded up. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator: