JiffyLube Screwing customers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 out of 9 Los Angeles Jiffy Lubes charging for things not done in a hidden camera TV report (fuel filters, transmissions flushes...). Terrible. I'm sure it happens every day, every where.:angry:

No matter how many times it is posted or mentioned, it still sucks rocks. It is to the point you can't leave your vehicle anywhere.

haha... if i didn't have a good sence of humor i would probably say f.u. and stuff...

but, i do.. and i found that funny... and seen it somewhere already...

I got an oil change at a Jiffy Lube near my work and asked to have the tires rotated after they had started. They brought the car out a few minutes later and I didn't believe they had rotated the tires at all. I'm 95% certain they did not rotate them, couldn't prove it, but there were no marks on the dirt around the lug nuts at all. Nothing I could do, but I'll never go back. (Now I mark my tires). Funny thing is they now have a sign hanging up "Tires Rotated in Minutes"....yeah, because they don't do it.

Actually, I don't think they're so bad, at least not the ones by my house. I remember I once went to some other Jiffy Lube elsewhere and they charged me a higher rate because I have a truck. Well the next time I went to the Jiffy Lube by my house and they charged me the normal "car" rate. I kept going there and noticed one day they installed cameras in the service bays with a monitor in the customer lounge. Even though I can see into the bay through the glass I thought it was a nice touch. Yeah, they always come over and try to sell me a new air filter but they're trying to make a buck too. I know some say "why not change the oil yourself and save your money", well I know I'm paying for the convenience, I accept it. Plus they vacuum my floor and wash my windows! For a lazy slob like myself, I think the price is worth it.

I agree milky2k, as long as they are doing the work that they are charging for then it is definately worth it, but unfortunately at these locations they were not:angry: Chances are, the reason that the Jiffy Lube by your house has installed the cameras is because they have gotten caught cheating customers before. They don't spend money on stuff like cameras in the bays just to be spending money.....

Might have installed the cameras just to try to gain some customer confidence. I personally enjoy the convenience of the quick lube places. I don't use a Jiffylube, but a similar company.

Chet[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts