Just got back from SW Meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chase Straw

Reaction score
I just got back from the SW meet and it was so amazing. i also wanted to thank GM for all her work. Ill post some of my pics as soon as i get the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to know you made it back safe. I've got to re-size the pics, but here's one for starters.[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chase, Thanks for coming! and helping us out last night and this morning while running on empty! It wasn't all me, Jerry, Kimbro and even yourself as well as the other members helped! It was a team effort !

That red one on the end looks KEWL! Hi Jerry :::Waves:::

I'm glad you and you too Timmy, had fun! Nice Pic Kimbro!

Folks alot of pics were taken, it will be a few day for everyone at the meet to get them together in their libraries. I have a couple of the presentation at the Proving Grounds as well as the group pic there. That I will try soon to get in my library then we will have a list of people that have pics of event.

Nelson, Flip....you guys, I really wish you could have come to this meet. I will let others post and tell their experience.

As for me, I really did have a lot of fun and ALL of the people were so nice, fun, witty and just GOOD COMPANY! :)

Latest posts