Just in time for taxes....must see

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V Ro

Reaction score
You will be shocked at this....

watch the first 10 minutes and you will want to watch the rest...my jaw just kept dropping

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=

this would be a good explaination of why they have been banning guns....not kidding either

I'm a huge supoorter of the Fair Tax bill, the repealing of the income tax amendment, and abolishing the IRS.

However, having said that, I've watched that film carefully, and researched a lot of the claims, and find it to be conspiracy theory junk.

The key facts are:

1. The Constitution of the United States was properly ammended.

2. The Constitution of the United States gives Congress the power to delegate it's authority to agencies and officers of the government, for the purpose of making regulations concerning the execution and enforcement of laws. See Article I, Section 8, last paragraph.

3. The IRS is such an agency, and has validly written regulations that clearly state:

a) What income taxes are.

b) How to calculate the amount of the tax.

c) How, when and where they must be paid.

but where is the law and why can't anyone show it? Do you have a copy? that would shut them up.

how did the guy in Illinois get found not guilty?

what about the supreme court findings?

I didn't watch the video, but I suppose this is part of the whole "there is no law that says you have to pay income tax" mantra that the no-tax nutjobs spout.

There are very few laws that tell people what they HAVE to do. Most of the laws tell people what they CANNOT do.

The IRS has the legal authority to require you to pay taxes, and the legal authority to garnish wages and to take personal property in exchange for taxes it deems you owe. This legal authority has been challenged in the past, but always upheld.

Pay your taxes folks, or get out!

P.S...wasn't this already posted below?...

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Some one was found that they didn't have to file

in the law it says it is voluntary...watch the video

the law says to tax corporate earnings, wages are personal property, found by the supreme court

we may have been brain washed on how "that is the way it is supposed to be, pay up or get out"

FYI...we didn't always have these taxes

but where is the law and why can't anyone show it? Do you have a copy? that would shut them up.

Everyone has a copy. It's a matter of public record. It's complicated stuff, and like all good conspiracy theory junk, the conspiracy depends on you not wanting or being able to do the necessary research to debunk it:

Read Title 26 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, Subtitle A:

<a target=_new href=http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode26/usc_sup_01_26_10_A.html>http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode26/usc_sup_01_26_10_A.html</a>

Although it's not easy, in that body of code, you will see that the tax is explained, the people who are liable for the tax are identified, and the mechanism by which you must pay is defined.

how did the guy in Illinois get found not guilty?

I don't recall the specific case in the movie, however, when a tax charge gets dismissed, it's not because the court finds the IRS regulations wholly invalid or illegal. It's usually because the IRS failed to follow proper procedure in dealing with the specific case.

what about the supreme court findings?

Can you be more specific? It's been a while since I watched the movie, and a lot of tax matters go before the Supreme Court.

Had friends that claimed exempt for years. They had gone to a seminar that told them that their wages weren't taxable income so they could claim that they were exempt. They still filed returns, just said that they were exempt from taxes. They filed for bankruptcy a couple of years ago when the IRS came after them for back taxes.

Becasue of my personal financail situation, I feel like we pay more than our fair share while others get away with murder. I would love to see a flat tax, no exemptions, no other deductions. Everybody pays the same percentage no matter what.

There are certain things that you just don't mess with and the IRS is top of the list. April 15th is always an ugly day in my house.

Although I admit our present tax system and IRS totally sucks, Aaron Russo is a nut-job just like Michael Moore.

I have been researching the whole federal reerve thing...wow

this site explained a lot and had a brochure from the Chicago FED that backed it up

that is where a lot of our tax dollars go.

the supreme court ruled that no new taxes can be levied..I believe that is what he said.

the IRS in not a government agency

Income Tax is directly out of the Comunist Manefesto.

Gotta love a democracy. Nothing like using the root of "evil" governments to operage your "good" government.

Tom

Kimbro,

Forget a flat income tax where everyone pays the same. That would hurt me too much.

I would rather have a national sales tax based system like described at:

here is a little history on the 16th

wether we have it or not...we weren't supposed to have it

the fed is another strong point

v ro,

So let me ask if you don't mind, why are you pushing this agenda?

Do you not pay your taxes? Do you fundamentally disagree with paying income taxes?

TJR

Feel lucky. Over here in Poland, there is income tax on wages, and then on most items you buy there is another 22% sales tax. My pay isn't taxed, but I do pay the sales tax. It is incredible. Even with that and gasoline that costs $4.50 a gallon, the roads are in poor repair, there are no interstate highways and the schools lay in disrepair.

Fortunately for me, I can accumulate my receipts and as a foreign military member get the sales taxes returned on a quarterly basis. It is a lot of paperwork, but well worth it.

Be thankful for what you have in the U.S. A lot of good men and women died to ensure you keep it.

Over here people make 1/10th of what we make and pay through the nose for taxes. They may have a lot of cheap land and some of the world's most beautiful women, but they don't have much more.

"Be thankful for what you have in the U.S. A lot of good men and women died to ensure you keep it. "

they keep taking more and more, so be thankful for what we have LEFT....Adjusting for inflation, in the 81 years between the enactment of the income tax in 1913 to 1994, government spending increased 13,592%![23]

My purpose is that we say OK I'll pay just leave me alone....what are we paying for? what should we be paying for. Let em keep my money and give it to who I want to.

Why don't we go back to a 3% income tax? you will say things cost more..right...well they are taxing more too.....3% of $300 then or 3% of $30,000 now(really 10-15%)

ADD in all the sales taxes, usery fees(licenses, etc.),

we get taxed more than not....double taxation

pay an income tax and a sales tax...two taxes.

Gotcha, v ro. You think we pay too much, I can appreciate that.

But tossing out links that are simply propoganda trying to show how income tax is illegal and an abuse of our government typically has one coming across as a nutjob, tightwad, swindler.

If your point is that we pay too much in taxes, you should be a champion of tax reform, not some Eeyore that bemoans the entire tax system and tries to dismiss it out of "technicality."

TJR

if it is illegal and against the contitution..I would throw it out as well. What if they pass another amendment that goes against other parts of the Constitution? Time for the politicians to play by the rules and not with my/our money.

They have fleeced us...look at the fed resserve bank.

"But tossing out links that are simply propoganda"

like the Federal reserve website that trys to BS us that the US citizens own the Federal reserve and then later admit that it is a group of banks.

But it's for the good of the children right. Just like the 10 cent a round ammunition tax in Cook County Illinois...is that an infringement on the 2nd amendment or a tax

since you say it is legal, I think we pay way to much.

Latest posts