Just in time for taxes....must see

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zzzzzz......zzzzzz......zzzzzz

well should I jsut retype something someone else has already printed

have you learned to read how the FED is making our taxes high...

thanks mud, but I would have citied them but no body bothers to clinck and learn (TJR cough cough)

oh yeah I forgot governments never try to make money or lie to their citizens, because we are the good ole USA(cue patriotic music as TJR puts hand over heart and tear rolls down right check....and.....cut)

FOLLOW THE MONEY

The FED basically works like this: The government granted its power to create money to the FED banks. They create money, then loan it back to the government charging interest. The government levies income taxes to pay the interest on the debt. On this point, it's interesting to note that the Federal Reserve Act and the sixteenth amendment, which gave congress the power to collect income taxes, were both passed in 1913. The incredible power of the FED over the economy is universally admitted. Some people, especially in the banking and academic communities, even support it. On the other hand, there are those, such as President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, that have spoken out against it.

is that too much to handle..I tried to make it real simple with a short cut and a little paste

what about having congress take control of the powers that they are supposed to have(money)....are you ingoring that on purpose?

I am scared of Congress having any more power than they already do, especially when it comes to the Finances of this country. They've proven time and again that they cannot control themselves. The banking scandal in the late 80's was case in point of why congress does not need to control the banking industry or any part there of.

Investigate the FRB's and see what would ahppen if we gave the power back to congress. See how we would better control our debt.

Again, no thanks. Control our debt? Are you kidding? The FRB is about the only thing that keeps our economy afloat half the time. The only thing that giving this "control" back to congress would do is given them an extra $5 a day to spend on stupid $hi* that they already do. No thanks.

you sound like a true Chicagoan...." so what if it is all crooked and my money is wasted, the city works and look at all the pretty flowers we have"

I sure as hell hope you weren't referring to me as you had the rest of that enlightening thread. First off, I have NEVER lived in Chicago, nor would I or could I (too many "evil" black firearms...:D) live in Chi-Town.

call for an accounting and an investigation as to what is legal

Fact: Independent accounting firms conduct full financial audits of the Federal Reserve banks and the Board of Governors every year. The Fed is also subject to certain types of audits from the Government Accounting Office.

Facts: Kennedy wrote E.O. 11,110 to phase out silver certificate currency, not to issue more of it. Records show Kennedy and the Federal Reserve were almost always in agreement on policy matters. He even signed legislation to give the Fed more authority to issue currency.

The President submits an annual budget to the Congress. Congress votes on the budget. A department of the Congress oversees the budget and conducts audits. The Federal Reserve Bank has no direct role in determining the content of the budget, the level of spending, taxation levels for funding, or the amount of debt needed to cover any shortfall.

Interest earned by the Fed is returned to the United States Treasury. Same place your taxes go.

The Federal Reserve Banks are audited, publicly, on a regular basis.

What other conspiracy "facts" do you want to discuss?

Latest posts