Just ordered Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Chase

Reaction score
Been checking around for Tires lately (really started looking after I slid through an intersection on Christmas Eve, luckily cross traffic hadn't started going yet), and I finally pulled the trigger. I ordered a set of General Grabber AT2's from Discount tire. They didn't list my size on the website but I called in and he checked on availiblity of them and found some in GA. He quoted me $155/tire. I told him Sears had them for $108.30, he immediately said no problem and just had to call because they match the out the door price. Getting them for under $600 installed:banana::driving:

Andy,

What size did you get for $108.30 per tire?

I've been looking @ a set of those for my F-250 SD.

On my ST I've got Michelin 255 70R-16's LTX M/S2 and couldn't be happier.

25570R16's. Discount tire apparently only had 26570R16's listed on their website ($137), I read on here under the FAQ's that you can put those size on the ST with a little rubbing but Discount Tire would not mount that size on the ST for me. Their computers only let them put 255's on there.

I'm planning on ordering the general grabber AT2s from Sears after the first of the year. They quoted me ~$630 installed, without "Road Hazard". They quoted $129/tire for 255/70/16.

I've had Cooper Discoverer ATR's on my truck for a couple months. 265/75-16. They are a nice ride and also quiet while still having a somewhat aggressive appearance. Only rubbing a little on the front driver tire when I crank the wheel hard left.