JXV3 Apten Chip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Trax

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am selling my apten chip that was used for my 2001 ST for $100 + $10 S/H. Contact me at [email protected] This chip was bought brand new from Brian of Apten Chips.

Features programmed: JXV3 code

1. Aggressive up shift program

2. Optimizes air/fuel ratio (open air intake)

3. Max torque (4.10 limited-slip differential with 20" wheels)

4. Speedlimiter removed

5. Rev limiter removed

6. 91 unleaded for maximum performance

Personal experiences

My truck is a different animal after the chip mod because of free reving torque, I can easily pass when merging into freeways. If you feel your truck is lethargic, this chip can make a difference with the above mods. Perfect for those cross country drives!! This chip was made to order, I wanted the most aggressive program available when I bought it, and Brian delivered it as described. It's in great condition, and works perfectly if properly installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I programmed foolishly for only 91 octane, with that said, i've been able to squeeze alot of hp from the V6. I forgot to mention, my truck has flowmasters exhaust and so the chip took advantage of this in its programming. I am not sure if it will work with 04, but if you research apten chip from this site, you may be able to reprogram the chi

The 04 uses a different computer code, BUT you may be able to have it re flashed to fit your new computer code..

MAX what color is the chip, and is it an SCT chip or the other one???

Todd Z

Latest posts