keyless entry

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Behind and above the glove box. Pop up the defroster grate/panel and look thru the windshield from the outside with a good flashlite, at night is best. I believe its a white box maybe twice the size of a smoke pack with the large black numbers being the ones you want.

:welcome:Two different methods in the projects section:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if it is in the same location on an 02 Expedition? My sister has been driving her used one for about 7 years without ever knowing the code!!!

This is the best accessory I have ever had on a car.

I agree, the keyless entry is just awesome. It was totally worth taking the airbag out to find the code on my 02. Ford should make this standard, as well as the Sync (which they finally did, for 2013 :angry:). I need to get one of these added to my Fusion, since Ford makes an official accessory of it for most of their cars which doesn't require drilling. Helped me out a few times and is immensely convenient.

Anyhow, I do not know if it is in the same location on the 02 Expedition. On my friend's ~2001 explorer it was not in the same location, FWIW.

Latest posts