Kick Panel or Q-logic Help!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Capps

Reaction score
Ok after looking at the Q-Logic web site for pre-made kickpanels for my 01 Trac i noticed they do not manufacture a kickpanel for the trac, just the ranger and explorer(98-01)? Is the ranger or explorer Kickpanel the same....I want to insall a 6.5" component set in the front....any help? Will the panels for the rangeror explorer fit?:(:angry::wacko:

get you some resin, matting, mdf, bondo, and a little time and you'll be good to go!!!! :D

No but for real, I havent seen anything, I was trying to be lazy myself and buy some pre fabs for my truck as well. But nobody makes anything for our trucks as to custom kicks or any kind of q forms or anything. I actually started on some kicks for my truck about 4 months ago, but got side tracked when it started to get cold.... lol. Maybe one day I will have them though.

Don't think the kick panels are the same. Beyond that, keep in mind that the parking brake will probably be useless if you did get some kick panel speakers. There is very little room behind the driver side kick and not too much more behind the passenger side. That's probably why there is no application for the trac. There are other options which involve working with fiberglass and maybe a center console extension for the audio but you're going to be on your own for this. If you're up for it, start looking around the web on audio forums, many post how to's and most of the time they are excellent.