kinda big lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brock Lagunas

Reaction score
hey guys!! its been a while since ive been on here. thats mostly due to the fact that ive been working my ass of on the new project. im moving pretty fast, but still have a good amount of fab left to do. thought yall might like a teaser pic!! let me know if yall would like more pics :)

[Broken External Image]:

Be careful if you go off-road that way. These trucks are already prone to rollover. It is an impressive lift, but I'd probably break my neck getting in and out of it.

Jeez!! Do ya' keep a portable ladder to get in & out:lol: Man, that's SWEET!:cool:

So I think I speak for everyone when I say I want more pics!!! I hope you've got some type of power adder in there to turn the big meat on there...I know mine with 31's is a dog in stock form let alone all that!

You dont speak for me. Not into lifts. I admire your ambition though. We all have our own Ideas.:D

man, yall sure do give me more motivation to get this thing done!!! To answer some of yalls questions....

once complete the truck will be 4 linked front and rear, coils front and rear, and dual shocks at each corner. cross over steering with ram assist using a bronco box from a 78 bronco. front axle is also from a 78 bronco (dana 44). front axle will also be cut and turned. the rear axle is still an 8.8 but from a 96 f150. swapped my 5.13s from my old 8.8 to the new one. i decided to go with full widths to aid in stability. all of the ifs brackets have been cut out. a new crossmember has been welded in place. a new 1 ton dual cardon driveshaft will also be fitted. the cage has been fitted for mounts for an np205 divorced tcase, that will me pneumatically shifted. im deciding not to run it right now tho... more on that later. as far as power goes. i will temp be running the 4.0 with sct programmer, intake, exhaust, and coil pack. i say temp cause i am working on swapping in a cummins 4bt. im not sure which tranny im going to run yet tho. thats also why i dont want to run the tcase. no point in having 3 driveshafts made now if theyre going to need to be modified later. all work is being done by me so if you have any questions feel free to ask. i will be posting more pics here soon. also since i have yalls attention... i still have a full console im selling and also the lift that was on this truck before. its brand new thanks to fabtechs warranty and the help of 4wheelparts. so let me know if yall are interested.

ohhh also the tire on the rack is for sale. its a brand new bfg mud terrain. and yes im still going to run a full size spare. speaking of tires... the new ones are 44x19.5x16 boggers :D

BAM!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!

Your truck...ROCKS!

I'm very very jealous. The craziest ST i've ever seen. Yours now takes the cake.

Please keep us all posted when you have it all done. If you do decide to go off roading, take pics or video, it'd be sweet to see.

Running 44" tires on a Dana 44 is not a good idea if you plan to actually go off-roading though. No offense, but it won't hold up for long.

Latest posts