Kudo's For LaRue

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Poole

Reaction score
Hi Y'all

I sent my lock cylinder off my 94 Ranger to LaRue to get another one rekeyed for the same key since my collar was broken on mine. LaRue did an excellent job:cool: and even though I threw in a request for another lock for my truck box. LaRue handled it well and I got a new lock cylinder for my ranger, a lock for the box and a couple of extra keys. The price was great! especially since Summit wanted $58.00 for a new lock cylinder. I didn't want to do that because I would have had 2 keys for my truck, 1 for the ignition and the other for the door. I wanted the same key to handle everything. LaRue is an excellent asset to the site and if I could give him one of those awesome Ebay ratings I would do so.

If any ever needs any key or lock related stuff handled.....Remember LaRue at Carolina Lock and key!

Thanks again laRue...

Sorry i couldn't put in the comment earlier....Work had my busy.

have a good one and thanks

Bob

LaRue has always been a great asset to this site, even before he became a locksmith.

LaRue and Rose are two the nicest people you will ever meet.

...Rich

Thanks Bob, Rich, Tom,,,,,,, I do what I can,,, when I can............

Side Note: I'm not winning the battle on the 07+ T-cover lock, but still trying to figure it out....

Latest posts