Leaving for Spring Break!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Wustman

Reaction score
I am taking off in a few hour for my spring break trip to Destin, FL! Its a 16-17 hour drive from Michigan, but it should be a fun road trip!

PS, not taking the Trac, we are taking my girlfriend's Grand Cherokee, better gas mileage.

Brett

Great area.

If anyone is interested, there's a YouTube contest where you can win a stay in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area. (Doesn't cover transportation, just the accommodations for 5 days/4 nights.) You just have to submit a video of a previous trip there, or make up something with whatever footage you want in one of four categories- Wedding, Fishing, Golf or Family. The contest runs up until May 11. Link below:

I recommend you eat at "The Crab Trap". And for good cheap seafood "Gilligans." Fudpuckers is overrated. The food isn't the best but the place is popular.

Just got to Destin, this place is great!! Should be an awesome week! Looks like their are plenty of places to eat to, which is one of my favorite things to do!

Brett

wow. I thought the euphemism "trim" was something created by the team that made "Good Luck Chuck". I didn't know it actually existed lol.