Leaving in the AM: New Mexico-Louisville

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
We are leaving in the AM on our loooooong journey. Sumter, SC to Clovis, NM, then to Louisville. I am bringing a bed extender to sell ($100) and an original version of the scan gauge ($75) If anyone wants these items, they are free delivery in Louisville. Scan gauge can be mailed to any one that wants it... See you guys real soon.

Rose & LaRue

Have a safe journey. If we we're going the southern route to Louisville we would meet up with you, but we're going the soughern route on the way back to stop by my sisters place in Mora. Look forward to seeing both of you in Louisville.

Rose, your brother is in our prayers.

Duece, Check out this post...

Last edited by a moderator:
The link is for the scan gauge II. Mine is the original. It basicly does the same thing but is not as compact. There are a few in the family here. I don't have direction for use anymore. Maybe someone can fill in the blanks,,, so to speak...:)

Safe trip, See you in the best stop !!!!!

Todd Z

It does sound like a fun roadtrip. Have a great time. See ya soon in L'ville!!! [Broken External Image]:

BTW, I may be interested in the Scan Gauge if you still have it when you get to Louisville, but, being technologically illierate, I would need a tutorial on it. Anyway, see ya soon.

Chet

Last edited by a moderator: