LED Interior

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was wondering how to put lights around the bottom of the interior like around the kick panels and brake and gas pedals. instead of buying those ripoff neon tubes

well yes i know that, but could some body write up a project on how to install them into the truck, where to tap into wires and like how to tap into the ignition wire so that the lights will come on when the truck gets turned on, stuff like that

I'm sure someone could write it up. You need a more specific idea of your goal first, though.

ok well what i want is like 4 or 5 right under where the gas pedal and brake pedal are, 4 or 5 on the passenger side, and some in the back (behind the seat possibly?) and a few in the dash and center console.

I assume you mean LEDs...

Easiest way is to make some long skinny circuit boards with them on it with resistors, and then mount and wire them.

how bout a LED strip from a part store, then just wire them into your 12v systems....

ill see if i can get some pics, were gonna do it on my friends redline... or atleast that was his plan...

( hes kind of a pansy and backs out of things alot )

I think it has been shared before, but here is an example of what is "possible." :blink:

Latest posts