Lets see your pups!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
Saw Gary's thread showing off his pretty new puppy and it got me curious how many dog lovers we've got out there... Let see those puppies!

Here's Harley and Molly.. (sorry for the grainy pics, did that when I resized..)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
bernie last year in his prime as a racer.

[Broken External Image]:

the day he was adopted in september 07,

[Broken External Image]:

now after a tough day of breaking bones

[Broken External Image]:

This is lucy when she was 1 year old. She is now alittle taller and around 135 lbs. She looks down on me now!

[Broken External Image]:

She is a Blue Dane. I am 6' and when she does that now, She looks down at me. When I am home in a couple of weeks, I will try to take another picture. The tank to the right has our Red Tail Hog Island Boa in it. He is a minature. Not supose to get over 6 feet.

Duke, an SPCA dog that I've had for 3 years, and Kozmo, whom I've had since he was a pup... My Australian Cattle Dogs!

[Broken External Image]:

Me and Goose. Adopted her from a local beagle rescue. They are very common here because so many hunters use them to run deer, rabbit and other game. They often will run off and they are not worth it to the hunters to track down. She will be 6 in June (made up a birthday for her because had no date because she was adopted). She is a natural hunting dog (althought I don't hunt with dogs, but that is an entirely different arguement) and man's best friend. If anyone is ever interested in adopting a beagle, please contact me anytime. I work very closely with the beagle rescue still, even after 4 years of having my dog. They work hand in hand with local shelters that ussually uthenize animals after a certain amount of time without being adopted. Shelters in the area know to call them if they have a beagle that is going to be killed and the beagle rescue picks it up and keeps it until it is adopted, no matter how long it takes. They ussually have about 20-30 beagles up for adoption at any time. If you are not in Louisiana, we can try and work out relocating the dog. Anyway, I will get off my soapbox, but please adopt and save a dog's life.

[Broken External Image]: