Lets see your pups!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, your truck looks orange in that picture. It's a nice color....too bad Ford didn't actually make one in that color. :D

This is our little girl. We got her at 6 weeks from the local pound. She was a border collie/lab mix. We lost her almost 3 years ago to cancer, but she is still on our minds every day. She was 13 years old and Daddy's little girl.

[Broken External Image]:

Sorry about the picture size.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Olde English Bulldoge

f884537c4aa62f83553e0afd421ac157.jpg

Goose, (the dog) was sleeping and snoring big time like he always does. Paige cuddled up and crashed out... LOL

[Broken External Image]:

The wife went to Wheeling today with the greyhound group to pick up some retired race dogs. I didn't go, I'm still bouncing back from the flu. We play foster home for a few a year, she says "What kinda dog do you want?", I said "Bring back the biggest male they've got". Gabe is 86 lb. right off the track :blink: and we'll put a few more pounds on him. Any bigger and he'd be pulling the Budweiser wagon. First one we ever had that watches television. I'll post a pic later when we take one.

jon,

cool ! now i know the greyhound fever !

that is one big boy you got. our guy was 59.5 lbs off the track. small for a male, maybe thats why he was a pretty good racer.

we attend a meet & great every month at petco to promote the greythound!

show us the pics when you get them.

good luck

Here's my mutt (Golden & lots of other spare parts), Jaffe.

[Broken External Image]:

Here is Jetta the tiny terror! Small in stature big in distruction if you let her. I also have two cats, an African Gray, and a six foot green iguana. I will post pictures of them all later when I get home.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
CoastieJoe, I have never known any other dog named Goose. My beagle is named Goose as well (pictured above).

Anyway, just thought it was cool to find another Goose.

gary s. said:
jon,

cool ! now i know the greyhound fever !

that is one big boy you got. our guy was 59.5 lbs off the track. small for a male, maybe thats why he was a pretty good racer.

we attend a meet & great every month at petco to promote the greythound!

show us the pics when you get them.

good luck

I told ya he was a big one. About chin level with the kitchen counter.

The fabric band around his hips is a housebreaking aid since he was just picked up from the dog track on Saturday. We're playing foster home until the greyhound group finds a home for him.

[Broken External Image]:

The wife took him to the vet on Monday to get a dental and neuter. He had a bad reaction to one of the pre-op meds they gave him and almost died. He's coming around but isn't out of the woods yets.