LevelLift Assist for Toneau Cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian Drenalin

Reaction score
I recently placed a request for this item and received them in the mail several days ago from a Member. after looking at my ST ,I determined that it will not mount on my ST unless I do several modifications to the brackets. I decided to let them go back onto this site for sale to some one that can use them. it will fit on the 01 to 04 ST. the items have not been mounted and is brand new still wraped with detailed mounting instruction sheets. all I ask for is what I payed for which is 105.00 and shipping & handling is included in this deal.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know he is no longer selling them and has the Leverlift co. up for sale, but have you checked with Richard Lunder? When I bought mine from him at the 06 Meet he was talking about making a conversion for the second generation ST. It is a great system.

Im sure it is a great system but I reached out to him giving him the ST information. his response was that he is no longer in the business of making anymore. to me that means that he is no longer interested and wants to sell his company. a conversion kit for the 07 / 08 ST was never mentioned in his e-mail to me...

Adrian... I'll offer this. If you'd like, you can send me the kit, and I'll see if I can develop brackets for it. If I can, I'll charge you actual parts and very low on labor, then send it all back to you. I love a challenge.

Latest posts