lever lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have misplaced the strut caps for my lever lift struts. Any body now if the gentleman is still supporting this product? I dont see anything beyond the project write-ups on these. If I recall he came up with some aluminum plugs/clips that replaced the plastic ones that keep the struts attached which is what I need.

Thanks for any help

I believe the person you are looking for is Richard L. He is on-site almost daily...

Last edited by a moderator:
And is no longer making the product.......

I believe last we knew his son or son in law was going to make them..

Todd Z

I am the owner of the LeverLift Company and the business has been closed for several years now. I have looked at turning over the business to my daughter and her husband, but the issue for them is time. My daughter teaches at a local university in Ohio, and her husband has a full-time job and is going back to school to get his degree. So now is not the best time for them to put more committments on their plate.

I do not stock any LeverLift parts, and I no longer have an account with my supplier. I don't even know what the parts or shipping cost now. My supplier perfers to sell in bulk and require orders of 50 or more of a single item to get any discount, and shipping is expensive unless you can place a large order. I will not reveal my source of parts to protect my business should I sell it, or turn it over to my daughter and her husband.

...Rich