Line of Fire

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Fajkus

Reaction score
Excuse the " Ranger ". Something fairly new to the market is a Line of Fire w/reverse lights. I overdid it on my Ranger and put two on. I have one white light thats not working. Is anyone running these on their ST?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Line of Fire without the reverse lights, but it's still not installed yet. I have some wiring problems to the rear of my ST.

They light pretty good. It is somewhat hard to see them during the day but they are great at night. The reverse lights work great too. They hook up very easily. You can plug it into your trailer wiring for the brake/turn signals. The reverse you have to tap into the reverse wire. It should be a 5 minute install.

Just got one of these off ebay and installed it the other day. By far one of my favorite mods for only $36.00. You need the 49" for the ST. It took less then 5 minutes to install. I believe I installed mine a little different then most, but it looked the best to me.

I have the 49" line of fire but doesn't have the reverse lights. I think it looks great. I was actually stopped by the police about a year ago on a side road, and he asked me where I got it. He wanted to get one himself :)

George

brandon and james, I have them for $49 no reverse lights or $89 with reverse lights. $5 flat shipping. they are in stock so they ship prompt.

Stu, Look underneath your bumper and you'll see a little black square thing. Lift the tab up and you see a place to plug in wires for the brake lights on a trailer.