Local Restaurant Deals expire Monday

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose Medlin

Reaction score
Can't beat buying these gift certificates for this price.

Okay now I know the restaurant business is hurting... I received a link the other day on travel zoo for restaurant gift certificates. Example you get $25 certificate for $10. Now they have a special until Monday that if you type in DEAL under discounts and hit apply in your cart they take 50% more off so you get $25 for $5. You will see the rules for each certificate. Seems to be must spend $50 but that seems reasonable when you see the restaurants. In our area I bought Aspen Grill, Barons, The Mayer's House, The Fish House, T Bones and even Pawleys Subs. I only spent $26 bucks. You print them from your PC at home anytime you want them. Check it out. You put in your zip code or state to see who's offering in your area. You can pick 15 miles up to 30 miles away. I'm going to try them. Hope to see everyone soon.

Debbie VC

This the link: http://www.restaurant.com/index.asp?pgn=home

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.....sounds like a good deal.......a savings of 20 bucks on the order at the restaurant.

Too bad that they don't honor more than one coupon per visit as stated below....

Limit one (1) redemption per party, per month, per restaurant.

Limit one (1) Restaurant-Specific Certificate per redemption. Only one Restaurant-Specific Certificate can be used per party, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.

But, still a 20 buck savings on the meal is still a good deal......thanks for the info. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts