LONG ISLAND MEET AND CAR SHOW !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Come one come all !!!! IT was great last time, we had 7 ST's there and over 300 other cars and trucks / Vendors and fun stuff !!!

MYST will be there !!!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Hey Todd, I think a road trip from the Jersey shore would be cool. Do you guys try to park together or just wherever you can? Do you enter them in the show? Let me know. I'm gonna mark this on the calender, I figure the wife will let me go play for one day!! Hopefully see you there. PS: the intake and exhaust uprades are a blast but fuel milage is still around 15mpg, oh well...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

I reserve as many spots as i know coming so we can park together.... We always do the show, Even if the truck is beat, or just stock....

As for the wife, Bring her, everyone that came last year brought their wifes, and i know Rachel will be there too....

Todd Z

i guess i will noy be allowed to park near you guys :lol:

tz, is that the charger that was stolen by some kids and found a few weeks later?

Carey, 6 hours is nothing..... I have driven that and more for meets.... I know the PA/oh meet if it goes will be more then that for me..... IT what you do for the love of the ST !!!

Gary, you can park near us ONLY if you bring the Vette.... Nothing else !!

Todd Z

Carey, If the PA/OH meet gets off the ground, that may be better for you then...

Todd Z