LONG ISLAND MEET / CAR SHOW !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Come one come all !!!! IT was great last time, we had 7 ST's there and over 300 other cars and trucks / Vendors and fun stuff !!!

MYST will be there !!!!

SO FAR we have 6 ST's that said they will be there !!!!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Paul,

Your always welcome to stop buy any way !!! IF not we could try breakfast in CT the weekend after !!!!

Would be nice to meet some West coast members..

Todd Z

what are the odds. I'll actually be in Matituk long island that day... (dunno if i spelled the place correctly) but I will be flying in only for the weekend... I wonder if I can convince my friends to take a side trip down there on sunday to catch u guys. Any idea how far this show is from Matituck?

:( now I wish I had thought to drive Tackleberry up there. ARGH!

woppy,

mattituck is about 45 minutes away. if i go you, we can give you a ride, we live about 20 minutes from mattituck.

Todd, we will be back from Florida by then. So it looks like a go for me and Patti.

Sal, are you driving or taking the ferry? Let me know.

Gary D.

I will be there whether or not my trac will depends on when and how fast they can finish up the body work that needs to be done lol

45 mins! I'm gonna consult my friend to see if she'd be willing to take a side trip. This could get sweet real quick!