looking 4 ranger plastic bed rails rails

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the larger, grey ones found on the 01+ Rangers? If so, I've got a pair, with mounting hardware, that I don't need anymore.

yup.....those are the ones......are they in good shape?......thx 4 the reply....and do you know offhand will they fit on a '98?...........jl

Last edited by a moderator:
I had them on the truck for maybe a year, one scuff or ding here and there, but overall in pretty good shape, they are not trashed at all.

As long as it is a regular length bed, not the long bed, they should work. Ford hasn't changed the bed of the Ranger since '93.

I'm in Georgia, zip code 30214. I'm not looking for much, $20 or so. Shipping will probably be a killer, and all they are doing is olling dust and spiders in the shop.

sounds great.....the usps might be the cheapest.......i'm not in any hurry for'em.....ground shipping would be fine........pack em up and then email me with the shipping charge.....i will email you at the address you have listed in here with my address and phone #.....thx again.....jl

Latest posts