Looking for a 10" Subwoofer to put under my seats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan P

Reaction score
I am looking for a 10" sub/box and an amp to put under my rear seat. If anyone has anything available, please let me know.

Ryan, check out my ad here for an 8" sub/box/amp. You can put it behind the rear seat and not lose the fold down functionality. It won't hit as hard as a 10", but it's plenty for a space the size of the ST's interior, unless you like it when your ears bleed.

I put a 10" MTX jackhammer under the seat of my '01 ST and I was able to fit the amp under the rear driver side seat as well for a completely concealed look. I bought mine off Ebay, there was a guy who made them custom and I am extremely happy with it. This is the 01-05 ST section of the ebay store of the guy who I bought mine from:

I like my sub, nice tight bass, fully concealed and hard to remove if a thief was to get in. Only minor drawback is not having the ability to drop the seat after install. This means the dogs have to go in the back or be careful not to slip off the seat.

Ryan, Ive got an 8" bazooka tube that I had under my 02 sport trac back seat. Fit like a glove. Im in Tampa, FL. Let me know if interested. Email me at [email protected] cuz i dont get on here much anymore. but search my name and you will see i used to be a pretty busy member on here lol

i work at an audio shop and have tried several things in my '01 ST.....Rockford P3S 10", 4Memphis M-class 8", and finally decided on a Memphis M-Class 10" i got more bass and can use more power without distortion:smile0011:

I have the following setup in my ST.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-Explorer-Sport-Trac-box-w-Kicker-8-L7-Subwoofer_W0QQitemZ220527683672QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3358796858

:smile0006:

I would got with the L5 and the ZX300.1 and save $100. next time around.

:smile0005:

I'm only running the AMP and about half power. way deep bass.

No cap needed as long as you run a good power wires.

But I'd ranther have the extra power and be able to turn it up in the summer with the windows down and the moomroof open.

But then again my last car has a full on comp system, that I competed with.

:smile0017:

Latest posts