Looking for Adrenalin 20" wheels with 255/50/20 tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Garcia

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. Some of the 2006-2010 Ford Explorers also came with factory with the Adrenalin wheels. They look really nice. I'm looking to add them wheels to my Explorer if someone can chime in and let me know if you have some or seen some for sale. I'm willing to drive to surrounding states of Tennessee to pick up. Thank you all.

Arturo, I have that set of 20"x8.5" wheels that will fit. They look very much like the Adrenalin wheels. The chrome is pitted, but if a deal can made, their your's. Don't know about rechroming or powdercoating. But some elbow grease, polish and wax would make them look good from 10' away. Bob[Broken External Image]:

They're not a bad looking set. I'm surprised you still have these wheels. I remember when you were trying to get rid of them. Unfortunately, I'm the kinda guy that prefers factory options over aftermarket. So I am trying to find the Ford 20"s. I've found tons, on and off vehicles, but I haven't had much luck. Thank you for your offer though. Good luck with the sell. You had one of the nicest sport tracs. How's the Edge?

Well, yesterday I had the drop springs put in. About a 1 3/4" drop in the front and a 1 1/2" in the rear. Subtle, but it looks a lot better. Plus it makes getting in and out with my prostesis a bit easier. Today, I had the Magnaflow exhaust put in. Got a little grumble at idle. Sounds more like a sports car under acceleration. NOT like those Jap cars the kids drive with the "boom can" mufflers. More throaty, nice, if you know what I mean. If the weather here breaks for the weekend, the K&N intake will go in. Then Torrie gets gets the go ahead for an SCT tuner! Still trying to decide on the nitrous kit. Bob

PS: Will post some shots if the sun comes out.

Dang man. Sounds like you're really bringing out the "sport" in your Edge Sport. Definitely post some pics up when these inclement weather conditions pass. Good luck to you on your next few mods. We'll keep in touch.

Latest posts