Looking for OEM wheel for 2001 - 2005 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Magee

Reaction score
Looking for OEM wheel(s) for 2001 - 2005 Sport Trac. Normal wear only. No damage or deep gouges please.

Need only one, but will consider up to 4 if reasonable. Prefer to pick up from NC or neighboring states, but will consider all locations w/shipping if necessary.

sdm

There are several different styles. What year is your Trac? One of these?

XLT style

85180195d30128cf233ed0b21e449eaa.jpg

XLS style

2200cbf22b4117d7b8a7862e4a5010ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A member from Shelby was going to put aftermarket wheels on his, don't know if he ever did or not. You could email him and see.

I could probably stand to replace a couple of mine. Maybe we could split a set.

Link to his profile below:

From my 07 ST, Wheels are perfect with NO blems whatsoever, Tires have 15M miles and in very good condition. 235 X 70 - 16. Not sure if they fit but they are for sale. I am in Birmingham and will be in Knoxville in maybe 30 days to meet up.

See pic in library.

So, my 04 XLT has XLS wheels?

That's how it was explained to me when I started messing with Tracs.

Not necessarily the gospel/fact. I've never seen a Ford salesman option book to be sure.

My red '01 Trac was loaded with options, my gold '02 fairly plain. Neither are labeled XLS or XLT. The OASIS on them doesn't specify trim levels on either. Who really knows............

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts