Looking to get a new set of tires....what ones to do you like?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler Lance 2

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a new set of tires. Please tell which ones you have on your trac and if you like them. Also what do you guys perfer raised letter or no letters?

Thanks Tyler:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Have Bridgestone Dueller AT Revos. Can't complain at all about them. I did WLO, but only because that's how I've always done it. In the future, I'll likely do WLI.

i had bridgestone dueler revo's on my 04 adren and they were great in all type of weather, but a little road noise was noticeable. i think todd z still has them on.

i just put toyo proxes s/t's on my 07 and after 200 miles so far they are good.( thanks dingo for your advise on the toyo's and size ). just not sure how they will be in the snow.

btw, no white letters, blackwalls only

good luck

Went with Revos as well, and haven't regretted it for a minute. They can be pricey if you can't find a deal, but I picked mine up during a Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale and they weren't bad at all.

The 04 will need new sneakers this summer, Probably stay with the revoes, unless Nitto has a tire in that size, But if not the revos go back on..

Todd Z

Michelins LTX/MS raised white letter, got 104,000 miles out of 1st set on 01' Trac

I really like my BF Goodrich Radial Long Trail T/A.

White letters out, never in. They look so darn good that way.

Tom

I'll 2nd the BFG Long Trails. I've had a set since this summer and am very satisfied with them.

Thanks for the info. I'm really considering the BF Goodrich Revos. I work for Wingfoot commerical tires....My price is $137 a piece.

As anyone tried Hercules Tires??....I hear some good things about those.

-Thanks Tyler!

Don't you mean bridgestone Revos ???

I don't think BFG makes a Revo..

Todd Z

Get the Bridgestone Dueller Alenza's if your not doing any off-roading. Very quite, excellent traction, good wear. I've had mine for about 20k and they still look new. A thousand times better then the crappy Michelins that came with the truck.

Latest posts