Los Angeles 4th of july weekend

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All

We havent had a meet here in a while. My name is mike and a group of us used to have meets every so often at Bonelli Park. I am sending you the link of our 4th meet so you can see the info I used to put together. Bonelli park is a nice place and there are Barbecue pits and plenty of parking right by the lake. it worked well for us. I might try to make your meet. depending on where you decide to have it. I can also try to email the other guys that used to come. Let me know if you would like me to do that.

Stay safe

Mike

San Dimas would be cool. That's a beautiful area and pretty centrally located.

So is this thing a go?? I can help organize if it's needed.

-Heather in OC

Hello All

Wow, I am seeing alot of old friends. It is good to hear from you all, It has been to long. Hopefully everyone is doing well. Hey tracster, are you still up for doing this? How does Bonelli Park sound to you all. I know it costs a few bucks but it is really a cool place to meet. I was thinking about the date though, the only problem with doing it on 4th of july weekend is that Bonelli will probably be swamped with folks. Hows about doing the meet the weekend after the 4th. How about Saturday the 8th or Sunday the 9th. Hey tracster let me know if you would like me to send a mass email. hope to see ya all very soon.

LtMIke70

Actually, the weekend before or after 4 July is a good idea as far as crowds at the park is concerned. This may also help folks avoid missing out on other functions that family and friends have planned on that same weekend. I've never been to Bonelli but it's definitely a doable drive for me. Crossing my fingers here.

I'm heading for PA at the end of July. Will not be able to make this one...and Flip 5.5!!! my goodness...1.0 is too much ha ha!

Latest posts