Louisville 2006 !! THANK YOU and Your welcome !!!!! My feelings ...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well, I got home today about 4pm. I stopped along the way at family's houses to say hi... :)

I want to say Thank you to all that attended, Ford, Rich Lunder, Rich Stern, my fiancé Rachel, Glenn Burke from Ford and all the employees of any of the places that dealt with us...HAHAHHAHAHA

Thursday night dinner was cool at outback!!!!!

The waitress was dumb enough to take a minors ID and then serve him drinks!!! IT was great !!!

The meet was great. There where some behind the scenes hiccups but they where ironed out.

I want to Thank Rich Stern for this great web site and the contacts that helped make this happen.

I want to thank Rich Lunder for running Saturdays event at the Huber Farm.

We did a cool dyno run on Friday, The numbers where low, But what was funny was the stock or slightly modded tracs where on the money... Weird??? But none the less I think we all had a fun time!! !!!!!

The BBQ dinner on Saturday night was great !!!!

All I can say is it was great to meet all of you !!!!

The plant tour was soooo cooooolllllll To see the IRON MAN edition explorer with a BLACK GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did see the PDBL being installed, tons of parts and cool close ups of the parts and people that make the ST what it is today !!!!!

My ST did great, I had the ABS light come on for a bad rear sensor, BUT the truck was loaded with 1200lbs + of junk and stuff to make the meet happen....

I ran 2,156.4 Miles on the truck with an average of 22.3 MPG !!!!!!!! Loaded with all that junk, the a/c on and traveling from 65-80mph...

Everyone had a great time and I hope to see everyone soon.

I will post the final survey soon, I want to get peoples feedback that attended.

The only negative I have is there where some committee members that did not show causing a lot of things to be put on my shoulders as I had to plan and do almost everything.. I am not the type of person to ask for help, I did not want to take others away from the fun !!!!!

I am also surprised that we did not get help from many of the site sponsors???

BUT there where several members that brought gifts and prizes to raffle off !!

That was great, and I want to send a thank you out to them!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL that helped and showed.

This is about what i can think of right now I will post more as I think of it !!!!

Here are a couple shots of ME , Sal A and Gary D !!!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Hahaha, waitress' face = priceless. Had fun, hope the people who won the clay bar kit and Turtle Wax Ice enjoy as I brought those from work. Had a great time, and look foward to doing it again in one or two years.

Todd, those pics. are great! Kudos to you!! The family and I stopped at the same rest. and gas station on the way home, lol.Thanks again.

Gary D.

Thanks again todd, the meet was awesome, and dad had a great time too. I am willing to help in the future for any meets. Just let me know

Jeeze....not this crap again....

I agree with everything you said, Todd, that was by far the best vacation I've hard in a long, long time. Saw a lot of interesting things, did a few questionable things, and had a blast the entire time.

Thank you Todd. The drive was well worth it. I forgot to fill out the survey thing but if you need me to I can e-mail you one.

Todd And Rachel,

Thanks.. i would do it again in a heart beat.

Next time I hope to be able to help a little. The Throttle body is Great.

Cant wait to get the Numbers for the Dyno. when you have settled down and Scanned them.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help next time.

Will post pics from the show and shine when I get the film developed. (I use film for the important stuff.)

Sal A

Todd,

You did a great job of organizing this year's event. I also want to thank Rachel for her dedication to the long boring job of sitting in the Hotel lobby to handle the registrations. I wonder if she will do that again next year??? :rolleyes: I would hold off asking her that for a few months. :D She's a great gal with a great attitude and she did a terriffic job...I think she did more than anybody else there.

I too was a bit disappointed that all the members of the organizing committee could not make it to the meet, but it does highlight the tremendous amount of work that Rich Stern did, pretty much by himself for all the previous National Meets.

I also want to thank all the members and sponsors who donated so many prizes and discount coupons for door prizes and M&M game prizes.

I look forward to seeing you all again next year...And I don't believe the rumor that we may skip the National Meet next year. Who started that BS???

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd, I just want to send a personal thank you to you AND your fiance for the work you both did! It was hard work and we all appreciated it very much! I also appreciate you taking the time to talk to me, specifically, amidst all the many tasks you signed up for. You're quite personable and I admire your gift for organization.

Todd & Rachel, job well done. As much running around that both of you had to do there was never a time that we did not see you without a smile. Todd, your getting a heck of a gal there don't let her get away.:)

I also would like to thank everyone who was responsible for putting this meet together. Seems like everytime I saw Tom S. he getting his hands dirty helping someone with their ST and I don,t even want to guess how many miles Todd drove on the dyno ( a very big hand to you guys ). There are also some pics in my libary from the Huber farm. Again THANKS to all the people who took the time so all of us could have great time. To all the people I got to meet and talk too I can honestly say I now have a bunch of new friends. I'm hoping and praying for an 07 Meet.

Mike Arnold

Thank you again for a very memorable meet Todd! I had a blast!

Tiger, Jeff, JK II, I had a blast hanging out with you guys! We should do it again sometime!

I'm back in the "Big H" and will post pics in just a second. I'm just trying to catch my breath and rest a while. I already miss my Trac...

Oh, and Todd C, thanks again for the videos! ;)

Of course Larry. We can all get lost and go to the airport :lol:. One of the best vacations I've ever taken.