LOUISVILLE FRIDAY PLANS !!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
OK,

Here are the official Plans for Friday.

9:15 AM , First wave of plant tour people arrive at the plant, PARK in the visitor Parking lot and meet in the lobby of the plant.

9:30 AM Firs plant tour.

11:00 People Go to the Training center For LUNCH

11:15 LUNCH and Q&A with FORD

Directions: Turn right out of the Plant onto Fern Valley Rd. Travel approx. 3 miles to 4112 Fern Valley Road. The UAW/Ford Family Service and Learning Center will be on the right side.

UAW/Ford Family Service and Learning Center

Louisville Assembly Plant

4112 Fern Valley Road

Louisville, KY 40219

(502) 318-9930

12:45 Second Wave of Tour members arrive in the Visitors parking lot of the plant and meet in the lobby.

1:pm the Second plant tour takes place.

Approx 6PM Every one attending Dinner and OR the Baseball game will meet at the stadium.

the dinner WILL be INSIDE the stadium, regardless if your staying for the game..

Some one will be out side with parking passes and tickets .

The game starts at 7:30PM..

Hope this helps everyone..

Todd Z

Yes, You can call till 1030..

Todd Z

We would like to be part of the early tour if that is possible. Thanks for all of the plans. It sounds great and we can't wait.

I posted a Question, and ONLY had 19 people say they wanted the AM tour.

So I think right now even if 30-50 people take the AM tour, there are 85 people signed up for LUNCH on Friday, That means the other 50 Will be the PM tour....

I think???

Todd Z

Todd,

I was going on the AM tour but I don't recall seeing your question? At least I don't remember seeing it? :wacko:

...Rich

Todd...it could be looked at as the percentage of responses. It looks like you got around 90% of the responses wanting the morning tour. It's possible that that might be representative of the whole group and 90% of the people that didn't respond also want the AM tour. Just something to consider.

Chet