LOUISVILLE NATIONAL SPORT TRAC MEET !!!! JULY 15th and 16th !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
LOUISVILLE NATIONAL SPORT TRAC MEET !!!! JULY 15th and 16th !!!

SEE STICKY POST ALSO !!!

The REGISTRATION page is up !! SEE LINK BELOW !!!

THANK YOU to those that registered and paid already !!!!!!

WE have not planned any thing fro THURSDAY or FRIDAY night yet !!! maybe the BBQ place ???

I should be staying from WED to SAT.....

HOPE TO SEE MANY PEOPLE THERE AS THIS MAY BE THE LAST NATIONAL MEET IN KY !!!

THANK YOU to all that go and this that have attended in the past.

Todd Z

How about dinner at Dave's Market on Thursday? Can we do a side trip to the Louisville Slugger factory/museum on Saturday? BC

PS: What else is out there to check out? :eek:nline:

Since I am a new member as of this year, may I ask what the $38 per adult is paying for? Is it simply registration fees, or paying for the factory tour, or what??:haveabeer:

Pudgedaddy,

That per person fee covered a buffet style hot dinner at the last meet along with the facility expense which consisted of the private barn and parking lot seen in the video. You can also fish the pond at the farm and have your better half leave some money off at the Country Store on crafts and country food!

Todd, We are up for a Thursday or Friday night dinner at Mark's Feed Store (Not sure where Dave's Market is) The ribs at Marks makes my mouth water just thinking about them!

Come on people - open up those dusty wallets and send your money on in!!

:haveabeer:

Greg Smith

Thanks Greg !!!!

Pudge,

This covers the Day events at the Farm, the paperwork we put together, the name lanyards and the extra money ( IF any) we use for the show and shine, or peoples choice trucks in the show if you chose to.

Last year we had just enough extra to pay for the 3 ford reps to come to the farm and add to the raffle items we gave away !!!

Todd Z

Okay, thank you for the info, I appreciate it. Since I dont have an intenarary for that far in the future, I am wondering if it is possible to just show up at the event and pay the fee, and still be a part of the meet?? I hope that you have a great event,and hope that i will be able to make it.:supercool:

Pudge,

Yes and no..... IF the registration numbers are low we will need everyone we can to get the right amount of people for the farm.

IF we get enough people, THEN yes, you can do it that day...

Sorry for doing it this way....

Todd Z

Latest posts