• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Louisville Sale Item's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Attention all those attending the Louisville Sport Trac meet next week. I have a few item that I would like to sell at the meet and was wondering if anyone would be interested in the following items:

1. A set of Super Springs Add-A- Leaf System. The springs will fit all Gen 1 Sport Tracs with the solid rear axel. The addition of the springs to your Trac will not increase the ride height. For additional info on the Super Springs click on the Stylin Truck's web site in this message. Current list price is $330.99. I purchased these several years ago for around $285 and will sell them for $100. The reason Im selling them is because I have an aftermarket dual exhaust system installed and the drivers side spring contacts the top of the tail pipe when the vehicle is loaded up.

2. Bug shield has been sold

3. A picture of the Super Springs be seen in my library in the Louisville Sale Items folder.

Thanks to all for looking and can wait to see the gang in Louisville in three days.

Jon Tee

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon, These are the 16" factory rims right. (Just making sure they are the right size for my 2001.) If so, I will gladly pay $100 for the set, and will be in Louisville for the meet, so consider them sold! Sent you an E-mail.

Thanks!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't get to selling the add a leaf and/or the deflector in Louisville, I would be interested... pending you can ship them. Thanks!!

Latest posts