Lower Price, Pricey Stuff

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm... I'm think about modifying my Trac. Should I change the shocks first? What kind should I buy?:p

I'm not quite sure how you get that it is my fault that words like "crap" and "Spammer" surfaced??? but knowing now how capable I am in putting words in other people's mouths, I shall henceforth be more careful. But I would like to correct one thing you said, as it is way off base.

"Then you came onboard and (IMHO) got kind of personal with respect to the entire community here, suggesting it is a bit of a gripe fest."

I made no mention at all about "The entire community here", only about those few who decided it was their duty to "police" the content of one guy's posts. I'm sorry I made Tom say "crap", but YOU said "The entire community", not me. I will try to be less indignant and keep my opinions to myself.

I was kept myself from this board for about a year now (maybe more!) because of the way so many threads ended up going. I came back today to post a question. This was the first thread I read after posting.

Nice to know some things never change.

Ed

Geez-whats the big deal? Bypass posts you don't want to read. I mean we are all adults here...or at least I thought so.:wacko:Can't we all just get a long???

I have no problem about someone wanting to sell thier personal stuff. I really hate it when someone works hard to make something nice for themselves and they either have to sell the stuff because of personal problems or they wreck it and have to buy something else.

There is a board for selling stuff. Heck, if you want to put your signature with a link to the auction, fine. Posting over and over the same thing gets old really quick.

Those that think MYST.com is about people complaining, try checking out other sites. There, if you say something that MAY be against the rules, your post gets deleted. Do it again and your account gets deleted. Some go as far if you post under the wrong topic, your post gets deleted. Rich Stern is a very patient man.

I belong to a half dozen websites with message boards. This is, by far, simply the best there is. I personally run three mailing lists. I pretty much let anything slide. Once there becomes personal attacks like someone threatening someone, I remove that person right away.

Check out other websites. This is by far the best, most helpful, and respectable one there is.

Tom

Well, hasnt this post led to some interesting conversation!!! Uh, so ya, sorry for the multiple threads, this so called 'crap' i am selling on EBAY not swap and sell, and i don't sit around and just wait for the highest amount of money offered here. I am just trying to get the word out as much as possible, because no matter what now, after the auction, i haveta sell it to whoever wins. That is why i want everyone to have an oppurtunity to see it. I just want another ST owner to buy this because outta everything in my ST, this was the coolest MOD i think. Once again, sorry for multiple post about it, but its only to make sure as many ppl as i can get has the oppurtunity to see this, cuz like i said, this auction is over in 3days and the item will be sold to highest bidder no matter what, i would hate to have someone later see the post and wish they would have known about it earlier.

Sorry for dramatics =(

-CP

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts