Made it to Seattle

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy VanNess

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Well, we made it to Seattle, WA from Richmond, VA. We got here about 9 days ago, but are now finally settled in with cable and internet. The ST was great on the way out here. I believe the cat enjoyed it as well. The whole ST was set up for her pretty much. (bed was in front seat, food and water down below, cage laying on 60 side of back seat, 40 side was folded down with litter box in a cardboard box with HIGH sides) Saw the Mall of America, Mt. Rushmore and even flipped 120,000 on the ST on the way out here. I believe the mileage was about 3,286 which includes the side trip to Mt. Rushmore and driving for hotels, food etc. I will say, travelling that far gets you ALOT of bugs on the front of the ST. Wish I would have bought that bug deflector. Just got it washed the other day and got rid of just about all the bugs.

Anyway, thanks for all the help everybody on this site always gives. I have already seen some nice STs here in Seattle. I've still got the VA plates on until I find a DMV. Happy Sport Tracing to all. :)

Tommy

Edit: fixed a few spelling errors

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you had a safe trip. On our trip back from Louisville in '04 we stopped by to see Mt. Rushmore, and all I can say is WOW. Like the Grand Canyon, you have to see it to get the full impact & appreciation of it. Remember to change your profile to reflect your new location. :D

Should cost about $37-$38 for your ST's plates. That is what mine cost last Sept when I lived in Washington. My plates expire in Sept and in Az I wil pay about $300.:(

Last edited by a moderator: