Magic Eye

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remember this from the 90's!

To see the image-

Put your nose to the computer screen. It should be blurry. Focus as though you are looking through the image into the distance. Very slowly move you head away from the screen until your about 12 inches away. Keep your eyes relaxed and keep the image blurry.

The hidden image will magically appear. Once you perceive the hidden image and depth, you can look around the entire 3D image. The longer you look, the clearer the illusion becomes. The farther away your from the screen, the deeper it becomes. Good Luck!

If you still need help check out this web site.

[Broken External Image]:

gosh dangit why did you have to put one of these on here i couldnt get em befor and i cant get em now but that doesnt stop me from wasting an hour of my life trying every time i see one

Chase--It's a farce. There's nothing really there, and there never was in the 90's either. They simply rely on everyone being too embarassed to admit there's nothing there, when everyone else is claiming to see something, and therefore everyone goes, "Oh...yeah....I, um, see something too....yeah...." Don't worry about it--someone's got to point out that the emperor has no clothes.

WOW...

I must admit it is the first one of these stupid things I have ever gotten to work. Suddenly there is was. Your description on how to view it helped.

The key, don't focus on the image. Pretty sure my eyes were cross eyed when it was very easy to see...

After you get ONE of them, they all become easy to see. I've found that the online ones aren't nearly as easy to see as the ones on a printed page (high quality printed page...the ones in the newspapers SUCK). It's almost painful to the eyes if you look at a lot of 'em in a row though. They're cool to look at, other than holographs, they're about the only way to see "real" 3D on a 2D surface.

I find it is easier to look through the picture. I think it is harder on a computer screen then it is in on a color picture.

For those that can't see it, it is a Ford oval in 3D.

Tom

What is really cool about the picture is once you can see it, the trucks in the picture are clear in the logo.

Tom

Kuya & ions,

Too funny!!! I <b>JUST</b> bought the 10th anniversary issue of "Mallrats"! Been waiting for it to come out in DVD so I could retire my VHS copy. lol

Good ol' Willam.... "Why can't I see it????"

Latest posts