Make Offer, Stock Floor Mats, Step Rails, Bed Extender, and CD Player

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Will take basically any reasonable offer... live in area code zip 29709 SC would prefer pick up but i will ship... I have a set of stock floor mats that are very clean they are the grey red and black ones, a bed extender that has been garage kept more than on the truck, and a set of step rails that are in good condition with some paint missing and a little rust on the mounts but in good overall condition. Will post pics on request.

I will want the floor matts and the bed extender

1. What year are they?

2. Are the Floor Mats just for the front?

3. Dose the Bed Extender come with all the hardwere?

Would you be willing to trade for the factory sub and amp that I have?

Thanks

Shawn

p.s. I would like pictures :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Lancaster and can pick up. I am interested in the floor mats also. Can I get a pic? I can come thru Chesterfield maybe this Wed. I have a Black 03 Trac and would prefer the black mats, but I wouldn't mind looking at what you have.

If Shawn doesnt get the bed extender and it comes will all the hardware I would give ya $75-80 + shipping. Like I said let me know if Shawn falls through I would take his place gladly lol...

@ Shawn

1. What year are they? 2002

2. Are the Floor Mats just for the front? No, front and back

3. Dose the Bed Extender come with all the hardwere? I will include everything you need

"The Big Dawg" is going to get the first shot at the floor mats since he can come pick them up... as far as the bed extender, hows $80 plus shipping... I will send you pics this afternoon as soon as i can.

As far as the trade, i thought i wanted the factory sub/amp deal, but i have never heard one so i dont really know if i want it or not.

Latest posts