MAZDA 3 - Opinions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a fun car, though my experience is limited. I'm voting the hatchback...not only is it the only one I've got any xp with, but it looks better and is more useful.

Though I remember back when NelsonOKC posted about his, and said that it was fuel-inefficient, but I'm guessing that's relative..and makes a big difference with European gas prices.

(Gas is 8 bux a gallon, drinks are 15 bucks a piece...who wants to go there?)

not only is it the only one I've got any xp with, but it looks better and is more useful.

I'm a retard, I totally read that "xp" as "experience points" on the first read :rofl:

Too much COD:MW2 for me I'm afraid!

The sales associate we were working with (a friend of my GF's dad) said the majority of males who buy the 3 opt for the hatchback whereas the women typically go with the sedan.

BTW, shes going with the Hatchback! :supercool:

I have a 3 and wife has a 6, rather have the 3 IMO. The 3 is MUCH MORE FUN to me. both handle very good, ride good, dependable, etc., but I can not get comfortable in the 6's driver seat, even though its a power seat, while the 3 has just a manual seat.

I have a Mazda 3 Hatchback. It was a wonderful car for the first 18 months. Then the engine died. It has sat for over two years now, because I can't get a new US-spec engine in Poland. I will ship it back to the US this summer, get it fixed and give it to my daughter.