Messege from Hurricaned Members..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy me

Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread for Members in the affected areas.

I called Fast E, he is OK so far. He said to tell everyone that the only concen he has right now is the water is up to his knees in the street but just over the curb 2 ft into his yard. He is hoping the water doesn't come up too much more to his front door. He doesn't have power but has a generater but not enough power to boot the puter.

Oh forgot this... His neighbor is a Cop, has a new Mustang, told Eddie he was going to drive his new Mustang to the department, But then decided to drive his mom's truck. The neighbor's car port collasped on the Mustang, Eddie said the kid doesn't know it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend in the Beaumont area...haven't heard from her since Wednesday...so I'm hoping she"s evacuated. Hope everyone in that area stays safe.

It's very well possible that area was evacuated the storm is blowing thru there right now.

I hope everyone that was suppose to leave ..did leave. Try her cell if she has one. Cellular and Land line in Porter and Katy and Pasadena and Jacinto City (places I have called are still working)

I truely hope everyone is safe, but after the katrina disaster, if you didn't get out i dont feel sorry for you. And for all who did get out, i am sorry about your belongings getting destroyed, and such. I hope every one heard the warnings and watched the news and got the hell out of there.... It looks really bad. Here in the midwest we have to worry about tornados, looks to me it doesn't matter where you live, its possible to have a natural disater anywhere, but we chose to live in these areas........ Stupid Global warming, oh wait they changed it to global cooling,!!!!!

Not all zip codes were mandatory evacuation.

I'd say the best place I have ever lived was AZ. No ground shaking, no big twisters, or hurricanes *well there are dust devils* Some areas do flood but *only in monsoon season* and it's usually the same areas that flood (glad I didnt live in those areas) And hardly any snow, unless you live in elevated areas. I guess the only natual disasters in that state are the over elderly that still drive. (sorry grandma, but it's true) :)

CNN was talkng about the Houston Ship Channel/Port of Houston, that is near Fast Eddie.

I juar tried his house number...it just rings nobody is answering.

According to news, ship channel was to get 5 ft serges ifthat happened it is possible there is flooding going on.

I did get thru to my Aunt and she says everyone she knows is ok. I hope Eddie and all the other members are OK and SAFE.