Moab

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
I know.. I sold my ST, but it was 2wd so no chance of doing anything cool in it really.. However the new Jeep did awesome in Moab.

The first two are on Fins and Things.

73f6ac0de17cff802d7d7e35b2e72edf.jpg

d35bb34a0face13f29dc3d7dcc9569b9.jpg

I finally got to do a river crossing, this is somewhere outside of Grand Junction, CO.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I hope to get out there someday with the Sport Trac after getting a solid axle underneath. My first desire was actually a Jeep, but I needed something with a bed, even a short one. I still have plans to own a Jeep someday. You helped reaffirm that dream with these. Hopefully Jeep starts making the Gladiator sometime soon.

Nice, when was this, the guys over on the Explorer Forum got together out there last weekend. I'm eventually gonna get out there, it would be easier if I still lived in Oregon or Washington but I'll get out there. :supercool::driving:

JD,

Each of those pictures is worthy of a desktop background!

Nice truck, I like the dual sunroofs in the rear!

I was in Moab on Wed/Thur last week then headed to Grand Junction for the weekend. It was awesome, I met up with another Commander owner in Moab, so I got to run some more challenging stuff since otherwise I would have been alone with the kids. Then headed off to CO for the weekend with my friends from college.

Sorry your not welcome here anymore!:bwahaha: just kidding looks like fun!:supercool:

Latest posts